Postcard For Reader

Feast of Fools

Feast of Fools
Author: Rachel Caine
Series: Morganville Vampires (#4)
Publisher: Penguin
How Received: borrowed

In the town of Morganville, vampires and humans live in relative peace. Student Claire Danvers has never been convinced, though—especially with the arrival of Mr. Bishop, an ancient, old-school vampire who cares nothing about harmony. What he wants from the town's living and its dead is unthinkably sinister. It's only at a formal ball, attended by vampires and their human dates, that Claire realizes the elaborately evil trap he's set for Morganville.

As beautifully written as the others, as amazing as the other ones, as addicting as the others ones. I loved it, and it had me at the edge of my seat.

But you shouldn't be on your seat at the last line.

To quote when Eve was talking about Micheal, I'm going to "... shove a clove of garlic up [her] ass" if she leaves her next novel at a cliffhanger, too. Yes, we know you want us coming back for more, Rachel, but you don't have to kill us with the suspense!

Besides that, though, it was amazing.

Overall Rating: 9/10
Glass Houses or Marked? I don't know what it is, but I've enjoyed Glass Houses series more than I have the other series.

Happy reading!

~Nicole