Postcard For Reader

What's On Your Desk - Wednesday

I was tagged by La Femme Readers. Why do people always pick me for these things - I have no willpower to say no!

(Actually, I love doing them. I don't know if I'll do them every week, though.)

Desk/top of my dresser, which works as an extended desk top for me.

List at least 5 BOOKISH things:
1) Skinned by Robin Wasserman
2) Druids by Morgan Llwelyn
3) Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul
4) Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
5) The Summer Tree by Guy Gavriel Kay

List at least 5 NON BOOK things:
1) My cellphone & it's charger
2) Kristin Chenoweth autograph
3) my pink iPod shuffle & charger
4) my old school notebook
5) The Other Boleyn Girl CD

Tag at least 5 people to do the same:
Whoever wants to do it. :] To quote La Femme "Okie well, there is no pressure, if you don't wanna do it, you don't have too...have fun loveys!"

~N