Postcard For Reader

Let's Play Catch Up

Things That Have Happened This Week:

LOOK. It's a shiny new search bar! ------->
Play with it. Eez fun.

A Top Commenters widget? Erica's soul is slowly being consumed by her need to get to the top. (Which, I might add, she accomplished.)

A shiny new layout. Look. It even sparkles. *sparkle* See?

Lisa Mantchev and I have hashed it out over stolen cookies. And emo glitter. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, follow me on Twitter.

I reviewed a couple books. Yay reviews!

I actually ADDED CONTESTS to the list. YAY contests!

Bloomsbury got rid of their whitewashed LIAR cover and replaced it with one true to the book. Power to the people!

That was this week. What shall happen next week? ... the world may never know...

Until next week, anyway.

~ Nicole