Postcard For Reader

Operation Corset

I went to the Renaissance Faire last weekend, and what do you know? I HAVE PICTURES.

Custom made moccasins. So. Comfortable.

LOL

Where the jousting takes place.

Gosh darn it, those things are heavy.

Oh hello Sir Scarlet.

But what does the amazingly awesome Renaissance Faire have to do with Operation Corset?

Well... EVERYTHING.

There are two parts to Operation Corset.
1) Buy a corset to go with my black dress for prom.
2) Buy a mask to go with my corset & dress for prom.

Simple, no?

The problem is - these things are expensive. Operation Corset involves me saving up a hell of a lot of money. With limo expenses, tickets, yearbooks, christmas presents, and other things to buy, along with driving lessons and permits, can I do it all in time for prom?

We'll find out - and, of course, I'll keep you informed.

Peace, love, corsets.

~ Nicole