Postcard For Reader

Senior Quote

I don't know which of the following to use as my senior quote. So... help!

Y'all get one vote.
And there are some variations of the same quote.

---

1.
"Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and all together quite impossible to describe..." - Wicked // To the family I love, the friends I adore, and the teachers who made high school worth attending.

2.
"And just to clear the air, I ask forgiveness for the things I've done you blame me for. But then I guess we know there's blame to share, and none of it seems to matter any more..." - Wicked

3.
"Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but because I knew you, I have been changed... for good." - Wicked // To the family I love, the friends I adore, and the teachers who made high school worth attending.

4.
Why be normal?

5.
"Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and all together quite impossible to describe..." - Wicked

6.
"Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but because I knew you, I have been changed... for good." - Wicked

My friends are leaning towards one and three. Vote, y'all - I'll coordinate yours with my friends, and that'll be my senior quote!

Peace, love, Wicked.

~Nicole