Postcard For Reader

The Hunger Games - Movie Cast

YouTube videos inspired me to make a post of my own, and I definitely want to hear who you guys would cast! Of course, there are charries I am missing. Oh well.

As of right now, due to Maddie spamming the comment page, I've turned off comments for a bit. I'm terribly sorry! All suggestions can be posted on other Hunger Games posts of mine - just look 'em up.

An unknown actress as Katniss Everdeen

Jackson Rathbone as Peeta Mellark

Johnny Depp or Hugh Laurie as Haymitch
Drastically different takes on the character, I know.

Ben Barnes as Gale

Yara Shahaidi as Rue

Christian Siriano as Cinna

James Marsden as Caesar Flickerman

Bonnie Wright as Foxface

Taylor Swift as Glimmer

Kristin Chenoweth (whom I adore) as Effie

Sienna Guillory as Mother Everdeen

Abigail Breslin or Elle Fanning as Primrose Everdeen

Danielle Panabaker as Avox Girl