Postcard For Reader

The Life And Times Of Blogger Nicki

I hope everybody had a fantastic holiday season! (In case you're following my other blog or my deviantArt, I posted this there, as well. May be why it seems so familiar to some of you, eh?)

What gifts did y'all receive? Some of my highlights were a Kodak camera and digital frame (expect some vlogs coming soon!), Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series (which I've wanted to buy for a very long time, yay!), and some gorgeous new t-shirts.

Oh, and a Matthew Morrison personalized autograph. ;] My mother = magical.

It's been an interesting past week. I haven't had much chance to read lately - as you can tell by my lack of reviews. I had school up until Christmas Eve, and then I was running around like a goon, buying last minute presents, seeing famazing movies like Avatar and Sherlock Holmes, dealing with my exboyfriend and his relationship with one of my best friends (long story! but it's all good.), and preparing for the family visit on Sunday.

My favorite books of '09 will be announced at the end of the week. What would you choose as your favorite book of the year?

And prepare for my New Year's Day post. Not only will New Year's Eve start with a very sparkling, fanged giveaway, but New Year's Day will list all my resolutions for the upcoming year - the easy, the difficult, the profound, and the silly.

And so that's an update from the life of Nicki.

How's your life going?