Postcard For Reader

DVDs

We all know I don't just read. (If I just read, I think I may go insane. Eating and sleeping are necessary to life as well.) In the past week, I've been working on catching up on all the movies I've wanted to watch. This includes multiple versions of the same movie. Here is the list of DVDs I am currently enjoying or have enjoyed in the past few days.

Pride and Prejudice
There's a couple versions of this: the most recent version with Keira Knightley

the BBC version

and the OTHER BBC version.

Jane Eyre
Oh, Rochester. Lord knows I have to have as many versions of you as I do Mr. Darcy.
We have one of the BBC versions

the Warner Home version

the classic Fox version

and the Mirimax version.

Other Movies
Because I don't have enough already!
We've got The Brothers Grimm with Heath Ledger and Matt Damon

Miss Pettigrew Lives For The Day with the adorable Amy Adams

the infamous Pan's Labyrinth

and the first season of The Tudors, Silk with Keira Knightley, Once Upon A Mattress, and the amazing Inkheart.

What are you watching?

Don't forget to check out yesterday's post - who doesn't like a giveaway?