Postcard For Reader

I just don't get it.

It was funny at first.

But now, it just seems like people can't write their own stories. I'm all for parodies and monsters and adaptions what have you. But Little Vampires Women? Romeo and Juliet and Vampires? It's getting ridiculous.

What happened to coming up with your own ideas? I mean, I'm sure they're funny and entertaining. I got a kick out of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and the trailer for Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters never fails to make me laugh. But enough is enough! Let's stop turning our lovely Mr. Darcy into a vampyre. Or vampire.

And of course. They did what nobody should do.
They touched my favorite.
My love-of-all-loves.
My classic-of-all-classic.
My eternal-debate-started.

Am I missing any? (Not included on this list are Queen Victoria, Demon Hunter and Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter because both are original works of fiction. I'm also not counting Jane Bites Back, because as much as I don't like the concept, it is - again - not based on any of the Austen novels.)

And does anybody else agree?

[EDIT] Thanks to Briana for catching one I missed! And I don't think androids should be mixed in with ANY classic, thank-you-very-much.

I also just found Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Zombie Jim. Woe is me.