Postcard For Reader

Lord of the Rings

So last night I watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring for the first time.

Mind you, I have never read the books, or seen any of the clips - all I knew about LotR was word of mouth.

Quick observations (documented as I watched):
Frodo seems to get knocked around alot, doesn't he?
Hobbits are very, very entertaining.
Who cares about Legolas? I like my men dark and scruffy. Aragorn all the way.
Oh, Gandalf. You entertain me.
Okay, maybe Legolas is adorable, but I still prefer Aragorn.
You shall not pass.
Rather, "You shall not pass! *epic Gandalf voice*"
Why is he always Mr. Frodo? Why not just Frodo?
Elves and the plants in Avatar are exactly the same. They GLOW.
Freaky elf dark queen thing... is freaky.
Bashful dwarves are entertaining.

All in all, not a bad movie. It took me a little while to get into it, but I liked it well enough.

What do you guys think about LotR?

Also: Over 380 followers! Maybe at 400, I shall hold a SUPER SPIFFEH giveaway...