Postcard For Reader

The Versatile Blogger Award

Awww! I was awarded this by Extreme Reader Book Reviews. Thank you!

Thank the person who gave you this award. 2. Share 7 things about yourself. 3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! Then contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

Let's see. What don't you know about me?

1. I own a corset that I am wearing to prom. I love it very, very much.
2.I have 140 books in my room that I have yet to read. I find this both fantastic and somewhat frightening.
3. I'm working on a full-length fantasy novel right now. Hopefully I'll finish it.
4. I used to be unhealthily obsessed with Twilight. Then I hated it. Now I just tolerate it.
5. I gossip with my English teachers all the time about Jane Eyre.
6. I love interior design and wish I had a chance to use that love more often. As it is, it comes in handy when rearranging my room to suit my many books.
7. I spend probably about two hours a day working on WORD, not including when I'm reading. I'm obsessive. It's my baby.

And the bloggers - and blogs - I nominate?

Melina at Reading Vacation
Dominique at The Book Vault

They said "recently discovered." Those are the only two I've found recently worthy of the award. *smiles* Congrats, guys.