Postcard For Reader

Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award + Some

I received this from The Lady Critic's Library! Thank youuuuu.

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

That's an awful lot of rules. So I shall just award it to who I think deserves it - after all, my list of books is in my sidebar.

Dahlia at The Book Shopaholic
Katie at Katie's Book Blog
Kelsey at The Book Scout

And you guys much really love me. I have received the Versatile Blogger Award two more times. Thank you, guys! It's an honor. (Harmony AND Melanie AND Lisa gave it to me.)

Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

I've already won this, so I won't give it out again - but I wanted to say thanks to those who gave it to me. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

And then I got ONE MORE from the LOVELY Enna over at Squeaky Books, which absolutely made me squee. Apparently I meet all her requirements for a good blog!

Thank who gave you the award and link to them. State what is is you look for in a blog. Give the award to 7 people whose blogs pertain most to you.

What do I look for in a blog? I need a sparkling personality - I'm not going to read your blog if it sounds like every other blog. I need well written reviews, preferably ones that state your opinions and aren't just chalk full of synonyms. And I need you to love what you're doing, and not just be in it for the free books. (But let's face it, all the bloggers I read love what they're doing!) And humor is always good.

I suppose I can't give it back to Enna, can I? So here are my blogs...

Donna at Bites
Julie at Bloggers Heart Books
Eleni at La Femme Readers

Chelsea at The Page Flipper
Susan at Wastepaper Prose
Erica at The Book Cellarx