Postcard For Reader

Fan Art

I LOVE fan art. It's one of my favorite things to find on the Interwebz - be it graphics, drawings, cosplay photography. It's all freaking fantastic.

I have a deviantArt account (nickiheart16, if anybody's curious) and used to make fanart graphics, but now I mainly favorite things.

HERE are some of the best of the best.

~Leesa-M>
~Leesa-M is a user on deviantArt who makes graphics for a few different book series, including The Hunger Games, Shiver and Wicked Lovely. She's probably my favorite user on deviantArt at the moment - her work is bloody fantastic!

Here are a few of my favorites of hers. Please, check out her page - she's amazing!

The Hunger Games
There is a LOT of Hunger Games artwork out there right now, and it's hard to weed through the good stuff and the omigod amazing stuff. Here are two of my favorites - just click to go to the page!

~AnaB
~AnaB is a user on deviantArt who makes mock movie posters for her favorite books. They're amazing! My favorites are The Host and The Hunger Games.