Postcard For Reader

Upcoming Event: Book Spooks
Maybe you've seen the button lurking on my side bar. Maybe you've heard me talk about it on Twitter. Maybe you've never heard of it.

But I'm here to TELL YOU about it.

Yes, Book Spooks! This October, from the 17th to the 31, I shall be hosting this SUPER SPIFFEH EVENT. We are celebrating Halloween and books, and all that ties them together!

You know what this means? GIVEAWAYS. GAMES. And lots of talk about BOOKS!

You can check learn more by clicking the button up at the top of this post (or, er, right here) but I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun. I've got tons of giveaways lined up for you, a couple games, some fun book features, and some great posts.

And hey, on Halloween, you'll get to see the lovely Melissa Walker, author of Violet on the Runway in her Halloween costume.

Epic, right?

What do YOU think? Are you ready for some spooks?