Postcard For Reader

2011 Debut Authors Challenge

The 2011 Debut Authors Challenge is hosted by the fantabulous Kristi of The Story. Click here to check it out.

I actually completed the 2010 challenge (though, for monetary sake, I had to switch some of the books I wanted to read around) and I'm hoping I'll be able to complete this year, too, especially as there are SO MANY EPIC BOOKS coming out.

There are TWO LISTS here. One is my challenge wishlist, which has books I WANT to read and when they'll come out. The other is my actual challenge LIST of books I've completed, which will be updated as 2011 goes on. The ones on my wishlist all depend on my monies and what I get for review...

Who else is doing this challenge?

Challenge Wishlist:
Warped by Maurissa Guibord (1/1/11)
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (1/4/11)
XVI by Julia Carr (1/6/11)
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney (2/8/11)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (2/15/11)
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (2/22/11)
Clarity by Kim Harrington (3/1/11)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (3/22/11)
Entwined by Heather Dixon (3/29/11)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (5/3/11)
Possession by Elana Johnson (6/?/11)
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray (7/5/11)

This wishlist'll probably keep growing...

Challenge List:
01. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Mouton [own, read]
02. Wither by Lauren DeStefano [own, read]
03. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal [own, read]
04. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs [own, read]
05. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton [own, read]
06. Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney [own, read]
07. Hourglass by Myra McEntire [own, read]
08. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter [own, read]
09. Enclave by Ann Aguirre [own, read]
10. Across the Universe by Beth Review [own, unread]
11. Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray [own, read]
12. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep [own, read]