Postcard For Reader

Birthday Bash: Erica from The Book Cellarx

Birthdays! One of the favorite times of the year for many people. They bring excitement to the ears of many people. I absolutely love them, whether it’ my own or other people’s. My own birthdays have involved some awesome times, like almost getting kicked out of a mall for trying to kiss a cut out of Johnny Depp at Jack Sparrow on the cheek, to going to a book store over an hour away with my best friend to buy Heidi R Kling’s Sea in a legit store.

I think the one with Sea was one of my favorites – book on birthdays make them even better. I love getting book. I wasn’t exactly sure what to talk about, so I thought mentioning my top 10 list of books to give for birthdays!

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Hitting stores December 2nd, this is an all fun read set in Paris. Perfect for anyone who wants a fun read, that will make you laugh all day and swoon at the dreamy boys and awwww at the romance in it.

2. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken – This is a great fantasy that most people would just love to get! It’s one of the best fantasies I have read in ages!

3. Sea by Heidi R Kling – A quite epic debut set in Indonesia with a perfect romance. I could never tire of this one.
4. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols – This is a beautiful story that I could read over and over. Anything by Jennifer Echols is absolutely brilliant and will make you fall in love with Jennifer Echols’ way with words.

5. Salvaged by Stefne Miller – This is another perfect story – I love it so so much.

6. Rise of Rengeade X by Chelsea Campbell – SUPER HEROS AND VILLAINS! I am so not a fan of them, but with this great read I fell in love with it.

7. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus – I started reading this book pretty late in the night – little to say, I finished only a little before I went to school – and got no sleep.

8. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa – FEY! Lots of them. And hot boys - also known as Ash ( I know it’s your birthday Nicole, but I cannot promote your love for Team Puck). This quest-ish read is so much fun to read.
9. The Maze Runner by James Dashner – This is an epic dystopian – about the best I have ever read. It has everything a good book needs.

10. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White – This is one of the most original paranormals I ever have read. Pair that with the fun main character, Evie, and you have a fab read.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE! I hope you have a super fantabulously fabulous day! Filled with LOTS of books.

Note from Nicole: TEAM PUCK FOR THE WIN.