Postcard For Reader

Submit Questions: Daisy Whitney (The Mockingbirds) Interview

I am having the wonderful opportunity to conduct an interview with the lovely Daisy Whitney, author of The Mockingbirds! I haven't read it yet, but I have only heard amaaaaazing things about it - and Daisy herself is pretty fantastic. (One look around her website proves it.)

And not only that - but she'll be responding to the questions in a VIDEO. Yes, YOUR QUESTIONS, answered directly BY HER in VIDEO FORM.

Yes, I said your questions! I want you guys to submit questions for Daisy to answer. She'll pick the best three, do a super epic recording, and it'll be up on WORD! You guys have until December 28th to submit the questions before I send them off to her. All you have to do is comment!

What To Do:
Comment with a question for Daisy.

When To Do It:
Anytime between NOW and December 28.

I'm super excited! Are you?