Postcard For Reader

In My Mailbox - January 2011

Because I don't often get books in the mail anymore - unless, of course, I go shopping, but then I'm not getting them in a mailbox, am I? - I'm going to be doing IMM once a month just to keep everybody updated on what I got. (Besides, people keep asking me on Twitter if I've gotten any new books.) So might as well make this monthly!

Review:
The Lo-Down by Lo Bosworth
Shadow of the Sun (Timeless #1) by Laura Kreitzer
Soul Stalker (Timeless #2) by Laura Kreitzer
The Girl Who Was On Fire by Leah Wilson & co. (not featured)
Saving June by Hannah Harrington (not featured)
Darkness Becomes Her (God & Monsters #1) by Kelly Keaton (not featured)
Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper (not featured)

Bought:
Three Tragedies: Hamlet, Romeo & Juliet, Macbeth by Shakespeare
The Theban Plays: Oedipus Rex, Oedipus at Colonus, Antigone by Sophocles
Ireland's Pirate Queen: The True Story of Grace O'Malley by Anne Chambers
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Pride and Prejudice (2006) DVD (not featured)

Traded:
The Fires of Heaven (Wheel of Time #5) by Robert Jordan

Library:
Towers of Midnight (Wheel of Time #13) by Robert Jordan