Postcard For Reader

Award: Stylish Blogger Award

For some strange reason, Lindsay from Just Another Book Addict loves me enough to give me the Stylish Blogger Award.

1. Share 7 things about yourself.
2. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
3. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven things about myself, eh? Hmm...
1. Whenever I'm asked for seven things I want to start listing the Harry Potter books or any variation of the sevens used within.
2. On the day I set up this post - I set almost all my posts up in advance - an Adam Lambert autograph came in the mail. My mom and I are HUGE fans. (Crappy photo to the right.)
3. I'm a double major in English and Journalism: Public Relations.
4. I just started watching Doctor Who this past January and am completely hooked - I watched four seasons in two weeks.
5. I think British television shows are FAR superior to American ones, both in late night shows and actual plotted television shows.
6. I recently became a huge fan of Chess: The Musical. Don't ask.
7. I have an unhealthy obsession with notebooks. I NEED new notebooks for everything I do, even if I only use a few pages.

And I have a couple bloggers I'm awarding this to - I never award the full ten; I'm only going to pick ones I think deserve it. And since they have to be ones I recently found...

That Cover Girl
Not only is the blog well written, it's just genuinely interesting and original, and I love it. It satisfies every bit of my cover whore.

Me On Books
Me on Books just started recently, but Lindsay is doing a great job so far, and I'm quite interested in seeing where she goes from here with her blog.

Adventures Of Ghosty McGhostwriter
I love this blog.
Just read it.
You'll understand.