Postcard For Reader

In My Mailbox - February 2011

Review:
Father of Lies by Ann Turner
By These Ten Bones by Clare B. Dunkle
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Bought:
Super spiffy awesome buttons
The Inheritance Almanac by Michael Maccaulay

Bookmooch:
Dragon's Milk by Susan Fletcher

Library:
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

Gifted:
Iron Queen sweatjacket
Hershey kisses
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade (Thanks, Deb!)
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran & letter

What did YOU get this past month?

BONUS!

I went to the Strand when I visited NYC on the 17th. It's AMAZING. I took some footage of the YA section and took quite a few photos; I'll get a mini-vlog up sometime soon. I had to buy these, though - I've been looking for North and South for a while, and that copy of Jane Eyre is gorgeous!

Bought:
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

PS: I don't mention it often, because it's so commonly known, but MAD PROPS to Kristi at The Story for hosting IMM even though I never link like I'm supposed to.