Postcard For Reader

Friday Fronts - Little Blue Envelope

When I first saw the cover to the sequel of 13 Little Blue Envelopes, I kind of didn't like it. When I put them next to each other, they didn't pair off like most series books should.

And then I looked at it again, and I liked it.

My biggest problem with the cover of The Last Little Blue Envelope is that the girl on the cover is so much darker than the girl on the cover of 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Besides that, they do a fantastic job at tying into each other. Ginny is still wearing a black top. The postcard on the background of 13LBE is the postcard that she's holding on the sequel.

I don't like the font change in Maureen's name on the bottom, and I wish there was some sort of blue or border on the background of LLBE to tie them even more together, but as far as covers go, I really like it.