Postcard For Reader

Hunger Games: Haymitch & Caesar Flickerman

More casting information! I'm keeping a close eye on this casting; I find it really interesting. I'm pleased that the directors and Suzanne Collins made it clear that they're going for quality over appearance - with a book like this, you need that.

I have to admit, I'm surprisingly pleased with all the District tributes - but the two biggest new casting I'm pleased with.

Woody Harrelson is playing Haymitch; I had never considered him for the role, but I do love him as Dallas in "Zombieland." He definitley has the look of I-can-be-a-drunkard-but-have-won-the-Games, and I think he's got the acting chops for it.

And they cast Stanley Tucci as Caesar Flickerman.

I EFFING LOVE STANLEY TUCCI.

I'm super excited to see how he does as Caesar; he'll definitley do it justice. (I was worried they'd cast him as Cinna - that would have been way too stereotypical.)

What are your thoughts on the casting?