Postcard For Reader

Five September Releases You Don't Want To Miss

In no particular order…

Numero 1
Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey

This book is awesome. This book is about witches. This book is rad. So, Witch Eyes is super rocking awesome and I absolutely loved it. It is one of my new books that I now will bully everyone into reading. It is super unique and original, and you will not put it down!

Numero 2
Skyship Academy: The Pearl Wars by Nick James

This book was super fabulous and is a debut. Debuts are always super fun. This is a science fictiony read, and is super fabulous. With its fun characters and super enticing, unique plot, you will love this one! For anyone who isn’t sold from MY word, JAMES DASHNER totally blurbed this book which means you should’ve dashed off to get this book like five minutes ago

Numero 3
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

This book is too darn cute! I am one of “those people” who are unenlightened and still haven’t read Kody Keplinger’s first book, The DUFF, but it’s on my list, and I will be getting to it soon, but Shut Out is absolutely wonderful and it’s one of those feel good sort of books that everyone needs to read. PLUS it’s totally a girl power book! 4 for you Kody Keplinger, 4 for you!

Numero 4
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin

I read this book back in February or March, I don’t remember which. Regardless, the point is that that was quite a ways ago and it is STILL going through my head. It is a real different sort of book, very raw and emotional but it is super fabulous.

Numero 5
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Now I haven’t actually read this one yet, but I don’t need to to know it will be fabulous. I have been super been looking forward to this one since I finished Anna and the French Kiss last June. YAY Stephanie Perkins.

Erica blogs at the YA book blog, The Book Cellar. When she is not reading, you can finding her singing, dancing, or on stage in whatever show the local theater is currently doing. She is currently a freshmen in college where she is studying science education.