Postcard For Reader

Friday Fronts - The Friday Society

It's funny, because it's The Friday Society, and today is Friday! It's funny! ... just me? Okay...

That Cover Girl (one of my favorite blogs) debuted this cover a few weeks ago.

I love this cover. I would pick it up in a heartbeat, and I would put it up as a poster in my room. It's just awesomely badass.

I mean, look at those girls! Two are wielding weapons and one is holding a card but looks like she could kill you with that death glare. And they're not all just super-pretty white girls! They're super-pretty white AND ASIAN girls!

I love when we break racial stereotyping! (Even if the Asian is in, you know, Asian garb. With a sword. That probably has to do with the story, though.)

I also love how the cover is framed. And the font. It's gorgeous.

What do you think?