Postcard For Reader

BookExpo America 2012: Schedule

BookExpo America is just around the corner!

That's right. Next wee, on June 5 and 6, I'll be trotting around the Javitts Center (with roommate and temporary assistant Julia), working on an article for my local paper and collecting new books and information for WORD and you guys.

For those of you who can't attend the event, I'll be live-Tweeting it most of the day. (Following me on Twitter seems good right about now, ya?) You'll get photos and updates and the occasional, "Ohai!" from an author.

But if you WILL be there, I do hope you'll Tweet me so we can meet up at some point! I have to leave early on Wednesday -- my brother has a school concert, and they're playing pieces he composed! -- so I'll be missing the fabulous Libba Bray and Eoin Colfer, but I can hit up most of my other favorite authors.

Here's my schedule of events! Tuesday:

And Wednesday:

Click to enlarge.

And I do hope everybody will try to make it to the Apocalypsies' event that Lenore has so painstakingly created! It's gonna be a lot of fun, and we get to chill and talk and be generally awesome.

Will you be there? Where will you be going?