Postcard For Reader

Friday Fronts: Meant To Be

I've seen this cover floating around for weeks now, and sweet Oz, I'm in love with it.

Now, this is one of those contemporary romances that I normally wouldn't give a second glance -- not because I don't like them, but because they mentally begin to blend together a lot.

But this one entered my radar on cover alone, and everywhere I turned, there it was. So it's ended up on my to-read list, and I have the cover to blame.

Why? If the cover sucked, I would have stopped noticing it.

But this cover is eye-catching. The font, the bright colors, the way it's laid out -- I can't help but love it. It's adorable and pops off the screen (I'm dying to see if it pops in person!) and every time I see it I can't help but smile.

I can only hope I feel the same about the book!