Postcard For Reader

Book Trailers (16)

I'm not sure why I keep watching book trailers. Ninety percent of them seem to disappoint me.

Between You And Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

It's unique? But I got bored within the first twenty seconds, which kind of defeats the purpose of a book trailer, I think. It's worth a watch just to judge whether or not this is the kind of trailer that works. (I don't think this one did.)

The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse

I really like the visuals for this. The font choice is weird, though, and the narrator makes me want to take my dagger and manually remove my eardrums.

Tokyo Heist by Dianna Renn

Surprisingly, this one was the least annoying out of all of the trailers, despite it's really annoying music. I'm not sure why -- maybe it's because I was already excited to read the book?

On the other hand, it uses photos and text, so I still don't like it. (It does use them better than most other trailers use them, though!)

What do you think about these ones?