Postcard For Reader

Game: Cities of Legend

With the slew of apps on Facebook that allow you to play games, it's no wonder that book-based game apps have picked up lately. There was the Hunger Games one that everybody and their mother seemed to be playing. (I don't play games on Facebook, so I wasn't involved, but I heard it was quite good.)

But, for your gaming pleasure, I present to you the Cities of Legend game, based on the book by Marie Lu. (I haven't read it yet, but I know many of you like it!)

Cities of Legend combines Battle, Puzzle, and Strategy in a social game where you can fight for or against the Republic, a totalitarian regime that rules the United States in the year 2130 A.D. Who will you side with?

You can join the game by playing here.

Have you guys seen any other book-based video games lately?