Postcard For Reader

Stacking the Shelves

Last week I went home for a much-needed break for Thanksgiving. It was ah-mazing to spend time with my family; we put up the Christmas tree and went to the mall and my sister is forcing me to read Divergent on pain of death.

I also had a whole ton of books waiting for me!

Not pictured: I shelved Dracula before I took photos so it could go with the rest of its set. It's adorable. My sister got me a Castle calendar for my birthday. I also got money and a b-e-a-utiful massage.

Left: Julie Kagawa's The Lost Prince (ARC) and an adorable necklace
Right: Christopher Pike's Witch World (ARC) in a paper confetti box and chocolate coins! (They know the way to this girls' heart.)

Above: Catherynne M. Valente's The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making (paperback) and The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland And Led The Revels There (hardcover) and some bookmarks

Above: Jane Yolen's Curse of the Thirteenth Fey, Isami Fuki's Truancy City, Kimberly Sabatini's Touching the Surface, A Wrinkle In Time graphic novel, Ian McDonald's Be My Enemy, Allen Steele's Apollo's Outcasts, Paul Crilley's The Lazarus Machine, Amy McNamara's Lovely, Deep and Dark, Tina Connolly's Ironskin, Cory Doctrow's Pirate Cinema, E.C. Myers' Quantam Coin (all hardcovers)

Above: Clay & Susan Griffith's Vampire Empire: The Kingmakers, Jacquelyn Mitchard's What We Saw At Night, Leanna Renee Hieber's The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart (x2), Lindsay Ribar's The Art of Wishing, Mandy Hager's The Crossing, Paul Crilley's The Lazarus Machine, Dave Freer's The Steam Mole, Chris Pauls' & Matt Solomon's Deck Z: The Titanic, Patricia C. Wrede's Dealing with Dragons, V.C. Andrews' Daughter of Light (all paperbacks and ARC)
Also pictured: my stuffed Mew and my stuffed dragon Cerebranth

Above: A dragon mug and adorable tea infuser from Julia for my birthday

Above: THE MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL IS TINY AND ADORABLE. From my friend Sinead for my birthday.

Above: Janice from the YAckers gave Days of Blood and Starlight for my birthday along with a giftcard and Mitali gave me an adorable birthday card.

The downfall of being on mailing lists is that I get a lot of doubles and books I won't read; depending on my finances, I might be hosting a few giveaways for y'all in the future. Or my school might get some really nice books. Who knows?

Have you guys gotten anything interesting recently?