Postcard For Reader

Ushering in a new year.

WORDites, 2012 has been quite a year.

I had the chance to go to BookExpo America 2012 and NY ComicCon 2012. I interned in the adult marketing department of Bloomsbury. I spoke on a panel at my school. I hosted a talk with Kimberly Purcell, Nova Ren Suma and Jennifer Castle. I attended the SohoTeen launch. I turned twenty.

Part of a Stacking the Shelves earlier this year.
I hosted a Characterize series on WORD, blogged about my class on ya literature, and wrote so many discussion posts that it earned its own page. I (technically) completed NaNoWriMo while not skimping on working or WORD or schoolwork. I met my goal of 52 books to read through the year. I joined the YAckers.

Guys, it hasn't been quite a year. It's been a hell of a year.

And, with every year, it's time to announce my favorite books!

tfios
widdershins
vessel
dragonflight
cinder
throne of glass
devil

I had a lot more books that stuck out to me this year that I didn't like than I did and I thought I'd shout-out to my reviews of those; however, overall, I can't really think of anything I adored as much as The Fault In Our Stars, Vessel and the Widdershins adventures. While I loved Ruby Red and some other books, they just didn't add up like those books did.

My goal for next year is also 52 books - but also to relax and enjoy my life and try not to freak out that, in fall, I will be a senior in college. (Where did the time go!?)

Everybody - have the happiest of New Years!