Postcard For Reader

Welcome to WORD for Teens!

Welcome to WORD for Teens!

WORD stands for Worthy of Reading and Discussion. If you are looking for someplace to talk about video games, or discuss why Britney Spears lost her kids, you are obviously in the wrong place. Feel free to keep surfing Blogger until you find that blog you are looking for.

However, if you are as big of a bookworm as I think you are -- which is implying that I'm spying on you, and watching your every move, which I'm not. I swear by my love of books that, if you turn around, I won't be behind you. Just don't turn around, though -- you've found the right place! Here at WORD for Teens, we talk about books aimed for us... teens.

I'm Nicole B, also known as The Bookworm. This, if you haven't noticed, is my blog. I noticed that alot of the teenagers I know like to read... so why not create someplace where they can figure out what is worth reading, what new things are coming out, and what authors you can contact? Oh, and some of my own personal experiences as well. 'Cause, you know, I think they're worth something. (Like the time I talked to T.A. Barron...or my story about me and Anne McCaffrey...but we'll talk about those later!) I'll also be covering book events in the Hudson Valley, New York area and talking about happenings in the literary world all over!

So, I'd like to welcome you to my blog, which I will try to update twice a week. It will be fun! Make sure you come back!!! Also, feel free to leave me a message and tell me what you want on this site. What are your favorite books? Your favorite authors? Even your favorite films from books, let me know!

Happy Reading!
Nicole B.