Postcard For Reader

Eponymous Reading Challenge & Chunkster Challenge

Okay, I admit it. I'm challenge addicted!

Between the Covers is hosting 'The Eponymous Challenge'. The challenge starts March 1st and ends May 31 of this year.

The goal is to read four books whose titles are the names of the characters of describe the characters. (Like Eragon or The Other Boleyn Girl... can't you figure out two of the ones on my list?) Overlapping on other challenges is fine, and non-fiction books are welcome. Books named after animals are great, too. (Like Fell... but I read that before the contest started.)

My list for this particular challenge is...

  • Eragon (Christopher Paolini)
  • The Other Boleyn Girl (Phillipa Georgia)
  • Just Ella (Margaret Peterson Haddix)
  • DragonRiders of Pern (Anne McCaffrey)

I also joined 'The Chunkster Challenge', hosted by So many books, So little time. The goal of the Chunkster Challenge is to read four books from the beginning of this year to December 20th that are 450+ pages. How could I deny a challenge like that? The books I chose for that are...

  • Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)
  • Sea of Trolls (Nancy Farmer)
  • Eragon (Christopher Paolini)
  • DragonRiders of Pern (Anne McCaffrey)
As you can see, I have a tendency to overlap. A lot.

Well, until the next challenge...

happy reading!

~Nicole B.