Postcard For Reader

Author Meme

Dundundun... I HAVE BEEN TAGGED. By both The Book Muncher and Page Numbered.

The rules are... [taken from Page Numbered]

  • Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.
Who’s you all-time favorite author and why?
Not a fair question, there are too many good ones! Um... right now, probably a tie between the amazing Anne McCaffrey, the fantabulous Stephanie Meyer, and the all wonderful Megan McCafferty. All of their books are different but equally engaging with interesting characters... and, in the case of Megan and Stephanie, awesome romances.

Who was your first favorite author and why? Do you still consider him/her among your favorites?
I loved the people who wrote the Animal Ark series. I was addicted to them, they were such cute little books when I was 10!!! They aren't my favorite authors now, granted, but I still grin whenever I see my sister reading the books...

Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?
Any author who I think has a book that is worth buying to add to my (ever growing) library would be my most recent addition... so the last ones I added were Richelle Mead, Rachel Caine, and Christina Meldrum. I love all of them; they're plot lines are incredibly addicting. I do love me a good plot.

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection?
First reaction: "Too many to name!"
Actual authors... Anne McCaffrey, Stephanie Meyer, Richelle Mead, Rachel Caine, Christina Meldrum, Megan McCaffrety, Scott Westerfeld...
And on a moment of further reflection... Melissa Walker, Eoin Colfer, and Robert Jordan.

Okay. I shall tag...

Chelsea (specifically) at The Page Flipper
Em at Em's Bookshelf
Enna Isilee at Squeaky Books
Both The Ink Mage AND Tyto Alba at The Magic of Ink
and Victoria at I Was Just Thinking...

Enjoy!

~Nicole B.