Postcard For Reader

Character Game

I've been being extremely lazy and I finished two books - Melanie Well's The Soul Hunter and My Soul To Keep, both excellent continuations of her first novel - but am far too lazy to review.

Instead, I have a game for you!

The winner of the game will receive the whole Melanie Well's series up to this point - When the Day of Evil Comes, The Soul Hunter and My Soul to Keep. How can you resist that kind of prize!?

Rules

  • No repeat answers, so check the comments. If somebody else has named that other character, I recommend you change! ^^
  • Remember, you need to include your email in your comment. If I can't reach you for the prize, what's the point in entering!?
  • The game doesn't have an ending at the point and time, it'll be announced later.
How to Play
  • Comment on this post by answering the question below.
  • Feel free to come back and argue with the other 'characters' - remember, the more creative and in character you get, the more of a chance you'll win!
Question
  • If you could be any character in a novel, who would you be and why - and include somehow acting like that character!
  • Be creative. Don't say Bella from Twilight because she's in love with Edward - say Lessa from Dragonflight because she manages to run a whole Weyr in the face of failure. Take the character into consideration, not who she's in love with! (And you can still use either of those.
Good luck to all. Any questions can be emailed to me!

~Nicole