Postcard For Reader

I Love Your Blog Award
Omigod, my first award ever!

Virginie nominated me for the I Love Your Blog Award. You should have seen my reaction sitting here - I'm easy to please, so I was literally running around jumping up and down. ^^

I get to nominate my seven favorite blogs as well, because... that's the rule! (Here are the officially listed rules:

1. You put the logo and the rules on your blog
2. You link the person who gave it to you
3. You give seven of your favorite blogs
4. You have to tell them they're given the award)

I nominate:
- Charybdis: They do the most awesome reviews, and they have fantasmagorical sound effects to add to their reviews. They're also not afraid to say when something is bad, which I love.
- Midnight Twilight's Book Blog: One, they have Twilight in their name. And let's face it, we all love Twilight. Two, all though they have more "other" posts than reviews, their reviews are fascinating but to-the-point and their other posts are actually interesting.
- Backstage Musings: Erin had Miss Erin nominated, but I love her Backstage Musings - as a Broadway geek and movie lover, it's nice to see some other people's opinions and to see her work on her stuff.
- The Story: She's just awesome. 'nuff said. (I could go into the various awesomeness of her blog, but it'd need it's own post.)
- Flying High With Wicked: Again, not a book blog, but I love it anyway. I'm a huge Wicked fan and it's nice to have a friendly blog to go to for all your Wicked info.
- Alexicon: Alexa Young's blog, and it's funny as anything. It's nice to be able to communicate with authors, and you can with her through her blog - and she's funny. As anything. XD
- Innovative Teen: She's just mad cool, and her blog is fun to read.

Love you all, but those seven deserved it - and I don't think they have been nominated yet!

On a completely random note, The Haunting of Molly Hartley (or whatever the last name is): a horror movie that looks good - and it has a plot. Does anybody know if it was based off of a book? Because, if it wasn't - who knew that that could happen!