Postcard For Reader

It's My Birthday!

If you go over to BEAT, I did a blog post that focused more on my Broadway-related birthday.

So, yeah, it's my birthday.

I actually celebrated my birthday three times this month. On 11.5.08, when I saw Wicked, on 11.22.08 when I had my party, and today, my actual birthday.

Well, 11.21.08, if you count Twilight, too. But I don't. ^^

So I just wanted to talk about my catch for this year!

I got a personalized Kristin Chenoweth autograph and some other Broadway stuff... ^^

Book related, though...

My friend Leigh gave me a Twilight wall scroll and A Lion Among Men. My grandmother gave me The Grimmerie. My friend Kellyn gave me a Twilight poster and a Twilight t-shirt. My friend Megan gave me an iTunes giftcard and Lesley and Amanda gave me mon-eh. I was soooo happy with all the Twilight stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

~Nicole