Postcard For Reader

Treason Keep

Treason Keep
Jennifer Fallon
Others in Series: Medalon

Take the plotline of Medalon. Throw in a spoiled princess, a talkative Karien boy, and a whole lot of trouble... and welcome to the plotline of Treason Keep.

And it's just as good as Medalon, might I add. Jennifer Fallon's books aren't the ones you can't put down - there the ones you like to take slow, a bit at a time, and savor every page of it. There's description, but not overly so, there's action, but not enough to be, like, "WHERE DID THE PLOT GO!?"

It's one of the near perfect fantasy novels out there.

Medalon or DragonRiders of Pern?: Shoot me now. I love DRoP, I do. And it will always be one of my favorite series. But Medalon is more consistent with it's delivery of the story.

Rating: 10/10.

~N