Postcard For Reader

My Friends Are Dorks

This is what happens when Scott (yes, Sundays with Scott-Scott) and Kevin have too much time on their hands.

What Not To Do At Hogwarts - version Kevin/Scott
1. I will not use the Polyjuice Potion to turn myself into Harry and sell live action fan fic videos.
2. I can not cast spells with any part of my anatomy to cast spells...no matter how much it looks like a wand.
3. I can not use house elves to out source the Chinese.
4. The potions room is not a meth lab and I will not treat it as such
5. I am not allowed to sell my video of flying with Slythern house as bootleg "Snakes on a Plane" DVDs.
6. I can not use the Imperious curse to get revenge on you for making me lose the game.
7. I cannot have people levitate me up into the girl's dorms.
8. Selling ostrich eggs to Hagrid as dragon eggs may be funny, but is totally against the rules.
9. No tricking first years into eating lunch under the Whomping Willow.
10. Charming books to attack Hermione when she opens them is...actually, that one's hilarious! But still not a good idea...
11. I am not allowed to use repairoe to cure my blindness after looking at Hermione's fan fic.
12. I am not allowed to charge Muggles money and bring them to Hagrid's house to "show them the world fattest man".
13. It's in poor taste to refer to Harry, Ron, and Hermione as the super friends
14. I may not refer to levitation magic as the Force.
15. I know it's more effective, but I'm not allowed to use a shot gun instead of a paddle to block blodgers...or shut Malfoy up...
16. Using stupefy to ''get what you want'' is worthy of expulsion.
17. I can not bring in Sirius to show and tell to scare the other kids.
18. I can not speak Parseltongue, and should not try in front of Justin Finch-Fletchey.
19. I cannot use Hogwarts students as my own personal army.
20. If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat... and clean your pee off of Myrtle's face.
21. Just because Hermione wants to go out for Wicked dosen't mean I can turn her skin green
22. We are not in Oz and I may not refer to Gringotts as the Lollipop Guild.
23. I will not punt the house elves.
24. I will not sing ''We're off to see the Wizard'' when riding up to the school.
25. No transfiguring suits of armor into the Tin Man.
26. I will not punt Professor Flitwick.
27. I will not ask Snape why he dropped out of the Cullen clan.
28. Just because they have long hair and also live in the woods does not mean hippies are related to Hagrid.
29. I can not smoke anything in Hagrid's hut, or sell it to pay for my tuition at Hogwarts.
30. I will not replace Harry's invisibilty clock with a glow in the dark blanket with a bulls eye on it,

Dontcha love my friends?