Postcard For Reader

I Interview You

I Interview You
Questions from Liv

1. What's your most favoritest comfort food? What makes it so comforting?
My favoritest comfort food is, by far, ice cream. It is perfect for whatever you're sad about, depending on the flavor. Chocolate. Chocolate chip cookie dough. Chocolate chip. (I like the chocolatey stuff.) Vanilla. Rainbow sherbert. Each flavor goes to each reason to be upset... and it's just a lot of fun to eat, too.

2. If you could have one fabulous super power what would it be and why?
I would definitely love to fly, Maximum Ride style. I love the idea of being able to have wings and fly.

3. What's the first word that comes to mind when you think of pudding?
Tapioca.
But that's a long, strange story that really should not be told...

4. Do you prefer giants or dragons?
DRAGONS. Dragons are my most favorite magical being. They're just... just... so... AH. Dragons rock.

5. If you could have lunch with any three people, alive, dead, or imaginary, who would they be and why?
This is a tough one. Um...

My friend Mikayla. We met through our love of Wicked and we're pratically sisters - we talk all the time. But we haven't had a chance to meet yet.
Edward Rochester. Because... because... do I even need a reason? Ah, love.
And Elphaba. From aforementioned Wicked. I think it'd be loads of fun to have a conversation with her. (And maybe get a flying broom out of the deal.)

And if I could add a fourth person, it'd be Kristin Chenoweth. I love her. I also might have a heart attack if I saw her, though... she's just that amazing.

Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Please include your email address.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.