Postcard For Reader

Let's Be Friends
I feel loved.

The Let's Be Friends award is awarded to those who are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

This was awarded to me by Sparrow over at Sparrow Reviews. THANK YOU!

I do have to award this to eight other blogs, don't I? I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU!

- Sharon (Sharon Loves Books and Cats)
- Tirzah (The Compulsive Reader)
- Khy (The Frenetic Reader)
- Eleni (La Femme Readers)
- Kristen (Bookworming in the 21st Century)
- Katie (Katie's Book Blog)
- Danielle (The Book Blogger)
- Everybody at Book Soulmates

Love you all. :)

Peace, love, rubber duckies.

~ Nicole