Postcard For Reader

YOUR FACE. Burn.

I saw this over at Eleni's blog, who saw it over at Jaime's blog. Of course, Eleni is really pretty, so it seems silly for me to do this. :)

Jaime: "I just think it's fun to share what we look like with each other, sure we have our profile photos, but they are tiny! Let's have some fun and see what we look like!"

One of the first pictures I took after cutting my hair at the beginning of the summer. Just because I could.

One of my best friends, Amanda, and I. This is from... last year?

After the MacBeth festival. I was playing The Ghost of Banquo. Hence the crazy hair. It was much funnier when I had the whole outfit on.

My friend Fluffy and I at junior prom. Hence where my played-with prof pic came from.

And there you go! Anybody else post theirs? I wanna see.