Postcard For Reader

Holiday Bonanza

I was quite tempted to make the title, "Holiday Bananas," but that wouldn't have made sense.

Anyway.

Guess what? It's DECEMBER! -le gasp- Where has the year gone? Just a little while ago, it was January. I interviewed Megan McCafferty in January. And this month-

Well, this month, it's interview crazy!

This Friday, Barry Lyga is stopping by! (Yes. THAT Barry Lyga.)
And we have Alyson Noel stopping by, too...
And two other authors to be announced soon.
Oh, and two giveaways. But those'll be announced later.

Meanwhile, I am composing a list of my favorite books from 2009. Who will win for best book? Best brain candy? Most likely to reread?

You'll find out soon.

While you wait eagerly for those giveaways, though, why don't you tell me what you're looking forward to for the holidays? I really want to know.