Postcard For Reader

Fantasy Reading Challenge

Royal Reviews is hosting this year's Fantasy Reading Challenge. As this is my favorite genre, I decided to join - at a milder level than I could go for, though. I'm joining as Addicted - the goal is to read 12 fantasy novels. (The highest rank is Obsessed, with 20 novels to read.)

Here's the books I'll try to be reading. (What? I'm doubling up on challenges? Shhh.) Once a link is in the title, you'll know I've read it.

1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
2. Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
3. Evermore by Alyson Noel
4. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
6. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
7. Quatrain by Sharron Shinn
8. The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan [Read; Not Reviewed]
9. Soulless by Gail Carriger
10. Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind
11. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
12. Skin Hunger by Kathleen Duey

Are you guys gonna join?

COMPLETED: June 14 2010