Postcard For Reader

Original TBR Challenge

I've joined another challenge! The Original TBR challenge, hosted over at Reader Challenges, focuses on taking twelve books that you've had on your TBR list for longer than six months and actually sitting and reading them.

*looks at huge to be read pile*

Yeah, I think I need this challenge.

Here are the books I've selected to read so far - I'll update with the rest of the books I chose and the review links once I read them!

01. Secret Society by Tom Dolby [own, read]
02. Darklight by Lesley Livingston [own, unread]
03. Faketastic by Alexa Young [own, read]
04. Evermore by Alyson Noel [library book, read]
05. Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind [library book, read]
06. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott [library book, read]
07. Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Ally Carter [library book, read]
08. The Field Guide by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black [library book, read]
09. Mistwood by Leah Cypess [own, unread]
10. The Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill [own, unread]
11. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale [own, unread]
12. Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph [own, unread]