Postcard For Reader

Feature Friday: Bookcases (1)

Who said storage had to be boring?

I have an fascination with interior design. I took a class for it this past year, and I've always been the one in the house who rearranges, and picks out new furniture, and helps decide the new color schemes.

And I've needed a new bookcase. But I didn't want a NORMAL bookcase. So I began looking at pics of different bookcases. And so - THIS was born. This is joining my Friday Fronts post - obviously, posted later in the day - as a weekly thing to showcase a super spiffy awesome bookcase.

Like THIS one.

How cool are those!? First off, they're ORANGE. And they're ROUND. And they have DOORS. Granted, it'd be hard to find a room they fit in, but if you did...

If you're looking for more bookcases, all about {n} also does a weekly bookcase feature. It's a pretty cool blog, too, if you haven't read it.

Image found from Flickr. Does it belong to you? Email me, and I'll give you credit!