Postcard For Reader

Read-A-Thon

Oh! I ALMOST FORGOT.

Except I didn't almost forget; I just posted this later in the day.

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon starts today! For the next three days, it will be non stop reading for me. (I mean it. I even warned my mother. She approves.)

I have a giant to-be-read stack, and hopefully I'll be able to cut it down a bit with this. Besides, I like read-a-thons. They're fun.

I'm not entering to win any of the prizes for this one, but they're pretty awesome. I can't wait to see who wins them.

I'll be updating with what I'm doing on my Twitter, and doing a recap post sometime after this is all over. FOLLOW ME on Twitter if you want to know what I'm reading and when! (Or friend me on Goodreads; I'll be updating there as I go along.)

For the record, while most people will be trying to read six or seven books, I'll be trying to read six or seven books a DAY. I read fast - thank you, school, you have trained me well - and I've gotten permission to do NOTHING but this for the next three days. (One work shift and a dentist appointment aside. And I can read during the dentist appointment.)

Books On The List To Read (in loose order):
Here are fifteen, and here's to hoping I read at least five a day. This list is nowhere near definite. I change my mind a lot.
The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
Hood by Stephen R. Lawhead
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
Need by Carrie Jones
Magic Under Class by Jaclyn Dolamore
Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Braken
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Jane Slayre by Sherri Browning Erwin