Postcard For Reader

Trendy Treehouse Award

Multiculturalism Rocks!, a super awesome children's literature blog, awarded me the Trendy Treehouse award. Apparently, I've influenced them. *proud moment*

There are no real rules for this award, not that I've seen. Nathalie awarded it to bloggers who influenced her. If I did that, it would be a VERY long list.

And trendy makes me think of layouts. So I'm going to award this to the blogs who sucker me in from the very beginning, just because of their current layout. (Hey. I'm a cover whore. And a layout whore, too.)

Erica at The Book Cellarx
Oh, wait, I designed her layout...
Kristi at The Story
Lenore at Presenting Lenore
Kristen at Bookworming In The 21st Century
Eleni at La Femme Readers
The Book Muncher
Anna at Book Nerds, who is also a SUPER AWESOME LAYOUT DESIGNER.

My inner layoutwhore has been satisfied.