Postcard For Reader

Friday Fronts - My Soul To Steal

Okay. So, Miss Nicki O'Blogger (Yes. She's an IRISH blogger now. ) wanted me to put some thoughtful information behind this Fridays Front feature, since I suggested it to her.

If I am going to do this, I must say that the Soul Screamers series is by far one, if not the one, of my most favourite series EVER. I love it, I squeel over it, I yell at the series, and more. Included in that, is my love of the covers. They have a great theme going on, and then here comes...My Soul to Steal. I mean, LOOK at that cover! There's a GUY in it - representing Nash??. Totally deviates from the others, and also makes it POP. I'm so looking forward to this book, because if Nash is on the cover, than there's BOUND to be juicy bits about Kaylee and Nash's bad relationship.

Who doesn't love an angsty relationship? (And involves magical beings!?