Postcard For Reader

A Day In The Life...

Hi guys!

A bunch of you probably remember the post I did on August 19, announcing that I was moving into college. And guess what?

I've survived so far!

So I'm going to catch y'all up on what I've been up to, because you may be interested in some of it.

Classes:
I'm taking a few classes, but the most interesting one is Women in Literature. It's a LOT of fun to analyze all the crap we get to analyze. The only thing is, there's only one guy in the class, and it's hard to get a counter argument in a room full of women.

Clubs:
Dumbledore's Army
I joined the Dumbledore's Army on campus! We're going to be raising money for LGBT rights and holding a book drive - as well as doing screenings of A Very Potter Musical and going to the midnight showing. We're also hosting a Yule Ball.

The Cellar Door
The Cellar Door is the literary magazine on campus! I'll (hopefully) write something to stick in there, and I'm going to help edit as well.

The Historical Film Society
Oh. This is the one I STARTED. Yes, I started a club on campus; we watch historical films like 300 and Pride and Prejudice. Big range, ya?

Operation JANDS Landspeeder:
My friends and I are building a hovercraft.

Yeah, that's really all I do in my spare time now. Build hovercrafts.

And that's it for me! I've made some great friends - you may see some vlogs with them pop up in the future, as well as a few guest reviews from my roommate Julia - and until then...