Postcard For Reader

In My Mailbox - Christmas Wrap Up

Before I start this post, including the ones I have set up, is my 1000th post. That... is shocking. The knowledge that I've written at least one thousand posts in four-ish years. *falls over*

Not pictured: B&N gift card, Jane Eyre DVD, Jane Austen DVD set

Most everything was gifted to me for Christmas by Santa Claus and the family. My book blogger Secret Santa was Tina and she sent me a cute little packet of stuff! My guest reviewer Liz also gave me a few things for Christmas.

My favorite gift wasn't book related (Fable III, how I adore thee!) so I'll stay on topic and talk about the book stuff.

Review:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Bought:
The Lord of the Rings box set

Gifted:
Barnes and Noble gift card
Hunger Games t-shirt
Post Potter Depression t-shirt (order it here)
Hunger Games key chain
Jane Eyre (2006) DVD
Jane Austen DVD box set
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger & some fun swag (thanks Tina!)
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Gregor the Overlander & The Curse of The Warmbloods (#3) by Suzanne Collins
Steampunk by Ann VanderMeer & Jeff VanderMeer
Dumbledore's Army button (thanks Liz!)
The Book Lover's Kit (thanks Liz!)

Hope everybody has had a fantastic holiday season! What was your favorite book related gift?